Pastors, this is our site!

Dear fellow workers,

Especially the Filipino pastors of this generation... Warm welcome!

I'm a new pastor heading a 2-year energetic church in Novaliches. I have finished my MDiv in ISOT-Asia. But inspite of all the studies, I still need (maybe desperately need)  guidance in so many aspects of leading a growing church or maybe even to make a church to start growing.

Sa tingin ko, there are many pastors out there who also in the same situation like me, baka lang nahihiya humingi ng tulong, o kaya walang venue or way to get help. I have happy news for all of us - eto na po ang site para sa ating lahat!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Personal Info Manager

If you're the organized type of person, you'll love this software tool. I use it almost everyday. If you're not the organized type, start being one! he he

Yung generic is called personal info manager. With it, I type and store tidbits of data like my devotion insights, weekly sermons, church plans/executions, things to do, important websites, scratch pad, etc. All of these under 1 manageable file. Everything is indexed thru hierarchical nodes, bawat node may corresponding notepad para mag-type ng info. Dahil indexed, I can easily find my data. Galeng di ba? I have 2 softwares to recommend, both are freewares:
  • Treepad Lite v.3 - very simple to use. If you're not the techy type, this is a very good starting point. Check out the info here http://www.treepad.com/treepadfreeware/ . There's a link in that page if you want to download the file. Installation is very simple too! I have been using it for years, until I discovered KeyNote.
  • KeyNote 1.6.5 - funtions like Treepad, but with more features. I love the rich editing like bold, bullets, etc., saka yung tabbed windows. Actually, yun lang naman ang ginagamit kong advantages. This means you can use it right away without being bothered by the features. Check out the info here http://www.download.com/KeyNote/3000-2074_4-10072324.html?tag=mncol&cdlPid=10322928. Don na rin ang download.
Pwede ring gamitin ito kung G12 ang small group structure mo. Each node represents a person, tapos use the corresponding notepad to enter info about the person. Yung mga members ng isang leader, you can enter as child nodes. With it, you can monitor kung kanino under ang isang member. Pag nagtransfer ng group, madali rin lang ilipat yung node. Try it, you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment