Pastors, this is our site!

Dear fellow workers,

Especially the Filipino pastors of this generation... Warm welcome!

I'm a new pastor heading a 2-year energetic church in Novaliches. I have finished my MDiv in ISOT-Asia. But inspite of all the studies, I still need (maybe desperately need)  guidance in so many aspects of leading a growing church or maybe even to make a church to start growing.

Sa tingin ko, there are many pastors out there who also in the same situation like me, baka lang nahihiya humingi ng tulong, o kaya walang venue or way to get help. I have happy news for all of us - eto na po ang site para sa ating lahat!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Where to store files for sharing

We can share files through mediafire.com. I suggest you look into that. It's free.

2 comments:

  1. Buti na lang, you suggested the site. Di ko alam meron palang ganyan. I'll provide the link. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Challenging pala yung file sharing! Looks like I can't upload your files. Each one should upload his files to mediafire.com and then share them to others by providing links inside his blog message. Here's a sample... http://www.mediafire.com/file/avmt5hmoejw/RickMuchow-WM-MayJune-08.pdf

    ReplyDelete