Pastors, this is our site!

Dear fellow workers,

Especially the Filipino pastors of this generation... Warm welcome!

I'm a new pastor heading a 2-year energetic church in Novaliches. I have finished my MDiv in ISOT-Asia. But inspite of all the studies, I still need (maybe desperately need)  guidance in so many aspects of leading a growing church or maybe even to make a church to start growing.

Sa tingin ko, there are many pastors out there who also in the same situation like me, baka lang nahihiya humingi ng tulong, o kaya walang venue or way to get help. I have happy news for all of us - eto na po ang site para sa ating lahat!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Free Online Resources

Internet has blessed us with so many free Christian literature at our fingertips (although I still buy books from Back to Bible, syempre ayoko naman mawala sila). When I need some materials to teach or some issues to settle, I visit these sites (see links on the sidebar)...
  • Mentoring Leaders by Wayne Cordeiro - for special lessons for my core leaders (click "Essentials")
  • Cell Church Articles by Joel Comiskey - this is where I fully understand about cell church and G12 methods
  • RBC Discovery Series - the popular small booklets are available in PDF format
  • John Piper's Site - he tackles sensitive issues very well (one time he helped me iron out my theology on Prosperity Teaching)
The others links were recommended to me. Di ko pa masyado na-explore. In case you have other good sites, kindly share them and I will place them on the side bar para permanent.

1 comment:

  1. hi ptr sandy

    what your doing is good, connecting pastors for encouragement

    god bless prt

    rod santos

    ReplyDelete