Pastors, this is our site!

Dear fellow workers,

Especially the Filipino pastors of this generation... Warm welcome!

I'm a new pastor heading a 2-year energetic church in Novaliches. I have finished my MDiv in ISOT-Asia. But inspite of all the studies, I still need (maybe desperately need)  guidance in so many aspects of leading a growing church or maybe even to make a church to start growing.

Sa tingin ko, there are many pastors out there who also in the same situation like me, baka lang nahihiya humingi ng tulong, o kaya walang venue or way to get help. I have happy news for all of us - eto na po ang site para sa ating lahat!

Monday, October 13, 2008

One Point Preaching

This article was shared to me by my good friend, Ptr. Loi Gatchalian, of PCF-Tondo. It was taken from a book by Andy Stanley. Hinanap ko yung book sa Christian bookstores dito, pero di pa available. Anyway, I think you can get the whole idea from the article...  http://www.williswired.com/2007/10/30/one-point-preaching/

Super-galing! I tried it several times sa worship service, ang laking tulong para maka-preach without notes. Naging simple para sa akin ang sermon preparation. Ang comment ko lang sa article, medyo kulang lang sa pag-connect kay Christ and His goodness sa bandang huli. Gusto ko kasi, at the end of my sermon, mayroong something to give glory to God, and invite the people to be desperate for Him.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Sandy. This is PB (Pastor Bong Baylon). Thanks for coming up with this site. I'm sure it will be a big help for all kinds of pastors. I will surely participate in it as much as I can. You will hear from me very soon. Medyo busy lang me lately. Thanks again for the idea. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how do we send it anything? Please give instructions on how it can be done. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to my article/post on one-point preaching. It's an approach that has been very effective for me!

    Blessings to you on your new site. By the way, my wife has a real heart for the Philippines -- she did a short term missions trip there in the late 1980s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great site for future pastors like me. hope to hear more from this site soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Bong, Randy, Jon, for the early comments and appreciation. They are very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete