Pastors, this is our site!

Dear fellow workers,

Especially the Filipino pastors of this generation... Warm welcome!

I'm a new pastor heading a 2-year energetic church in Novaliches. I have finished my MDiv in ISOT-Asia. But inspite of all the studies, I still need (maybe desperately need)  guidance in so many aspects of leading a growing church or maybe even to make a church to start growing.

Sa tingin ko, there are many pastors out there who also in the same situation like me, baka lang nahihiya humingi ng tulong, o kaya walang venue or way to get help. I have happy news for all of us - eto na po ang site para sa ating lahat!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Some recommended resources

Hello, fellas! Here are some sites that you may want to visit for free resources. The first one is http://www.wearesources.org. It contains a lot of free books and articles on leadership development, especially from a Great Commission perspective. Also, you may want to try http://lifechurch.tv. It's another excellent site for free resources. And while you're at it, why not try to visit http://coregroups.org. You'll find excellent discipleship materials there for free. Hope you'll enjoy visiting these sites. God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Ang galeng! I need these especially yung Core discipleship matls. I'm currently preparing a training track para sa mga potential leaders ko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di ako makadownload?! Ano ba to maghihintay pa bago nila ipadala yung requests? Excited pa naman ako, mahirap pala!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got them! Mag-send pala sila ng email with attachments ng ebooks. They responded after 4 days. Wag lang mainip, darating din pala.

    ReplyDelete