Pastors, this is our site!

Dear fellow workers,

Especially the Filipino pastors of this generation... Warm welcome!

I'm a new pastor heading a 2-year energetic church in Novaliches. I have finished my MDiv in ISOT-Asia. But inspite of all the studies, I still need (maybe desperately need)  guidance in so many aspects of leading a growing church or maybe even to make a church to start growing.

Sa tingin ko, there are many pastors out there who also in the same situation like me, baka lang nahihiya humingi ng tulong, o kaya walang venue or way to get help. I have happy news for all of us - eto na po ang site para sa ating lahat!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Francis Kong Site

Here are some gems from Francis Kong that you can use in your sermons... http://franciskong.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment